• Information You Provide
Boffi collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This may include when you: (1) order products or services from us; or (2) request information from us or otherwise contact us. This information we collect may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, occupation and, if you are a Boffi customer, credit/debit card number or other financial information. We may combine the information you provide to us with information from and about you that we automatically collect when you visit the Site, from third parties, or other online and offline sources.
• Information We Automatically Collect
• Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Site require cookies. A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your hard drive when you access the Site. You may adjust your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Note that our systems may not recognize Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers.
• Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through our Sites, as well as information collected offline or from third party sources to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Site and Services.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
• To fulfill orders, provide service and communicate with customers;
• To develop new products or services;
• To respond to your inquiries;
• To provide you with customized Site content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site;
• To contact you with information and promotional materials from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties;
• To contact you when necessary;
• To review the usage and operations of our Site and improve our content, products, and Services;
• To address problems with the Site, our business or our products and services
• To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business;
• As described to you at the point of collection; and
• To use and disclose your credit/debit card information or other financial information only to process payments and prevent fraud.
We may share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
Boffi may contract with third parties to perform functions related to the Site (“Service Providers”). Service Providers will have access to your information needed to perform their business functions, but may not use or share that information for other purposes.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California, USA resident, you may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at: email@example.com
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You acknowledge and agree that Boffi is not responsible for the content, accuracy, legality, decency, copyright compliance, privacy practices, security or any other aspects of any such linked websites, and that the access or use of any such linked websites is solely at your own risk, and you hereby waive any and all claims against Boffi with respect to such linked websites.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Protecting children's privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY
Effective Date: 07/08/2015